Towrads a Green Economy
- Green Bonds are any type of bond instrument where the proceeds will be exclusively applied to finance or re-finance, in part or in full, new and/or existing eligible green projects.
- "Greenness" of the projects is to be aligned with a series of domestic and international standards and guidelines, and to be verified by the third-party.
- Use of proceeds is subject to supervision till maturity, to make sure they are used for green projects.
- Some international institutions have prioritized green bonds in their asset allocations.
- Green Bond market in China booms with rapid growth in size and overall coverage of various debt products:
SynTao Green Finance's Advantages
- One of the first green finance service providers in China.
- Experienced team and solid methodology.
- Smooth and efficient communication with Chinese policy-makers.
- Fast execution and good coordination spirit.
- Unique promotion platform for green finance products and principles via China SIF.
- Additional value-added advice on restructuring the green assets and projects under evaluation when and where needed.
Professional Track Record